The lastest Crafty Creations theme was DIY Picture Frames. This was a fun and easy craft project suitable for many ages although ours was limited to ages 12-18.
- Plain wood picture frames. (I inherited some leftover from another program but ours basically looked like these.) These frames are generally sold in packs of 12 for around $15 but I have seen larger packages with 50 frames for about $70.
- Craft supplies (use anything you've got and let teens use their imaginations)
- Googlie eyes
- Pom poms
- Duct tape
- White glue
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- I recommend that this be a registered program with limited spacing available. I had 12 frames so that was my limit and I had to stick to it.
- Try to be as organized as possible:
- Pass out the frames
- Have all decorating supplies in one area where participants can go to browse for what the want
- Have a glue gun station (with proper supervision) - we had two out but I recommend more if you have them
Teen Creations - enjoy these pics of what teens made!
#teen #program #library #teenservices #DIY #crafts